The ability to answer the questions below depends on knowing the exact nature and potential of your business' market . Apogee Analytics can help you answer these questions.
- Do you have comprehensive information about the markets you serve size, share of market, trends, market potential, competition?
- Do you have a Strategic Marketing Plan (SMP)?
- What is its structure? Does it include overall marketing objectives, strategies, tactics, timetables and budgets?
- Is the SMP coordinated with other facets of your organizations value chain design, manufacturing, distribution, and customer service?
- Are there parts of the plan that arent working well? Do you have a sense of why this is so?
- Would you say that your company and/or its products have a brand? Do you have enough information about your market(s) to create and maintain a brand?
- What is the relationship between sales and marketing in your organization?
- Do your sales people have a strong knowledge of their competition, markets, and market trends?
- Is the sales plan an integral part of the marketing plan?
Contact us to explore how we can help you to answer these questions.
Learn about Terry Gleason